Terms and conditions
- RNAComposer is free for academic and non-commercial users. If you are interested in commercial use, please do contact us.
- Whenever you want to use or publish results obtained from the RNAComposer server, please acknowledge/cite RNAComposer and its third-party sources accordingly.
- If you do have any comments or experience problems accessing the server, do not hesitate to contact Us.
- Standard server log information, such as IP address, time spent on the site, browser type, query data, etc., is collected on an aggregate basis in order to track site statistics, performance monitoring, and troubleshooting. Studying access statistics and usage patterns helps to project future hardware needs, and aids in the design of new functionality.
- When you sign up for a RNAComposer account, we ask you for personal information (email address, account password, user identifier). This information is not shared with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- If you do have any comments or experience problems accessing the server, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Your dataset (tasks and results) is temporarily stored on RNAComposer server and is not shared with third parties for any purposes.
- The dataset is removed from the server after an expiration time (14 days after completion). You can delete it before expiration time using appropriate option available from your workspace.
- The removed data can not be recovered.